GATE(Electronics and Communication)
GATE is a qualifying exam for PG programs with Financial assistance from Government in Indian Higher Education Institutes.
Course Instructor Chithra K
0 students enrolled
- 0 High Quality video
- 0 Study Guides
- 0 Questions
- 180 days access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
₹ 0 ₹ 2000.00 0% off
0 Average rating
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or an equivalent qualification from a recognised university.
- Candidates who are in their final year or are appearing for the final exams are also eligible to apply for the GATE ECE exam.
- Applicants completed Master degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes can also apply.
- Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology or in the third or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master degree programme and Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognised by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by IE (I), AMICE (I) by the Institute of Civil Engineer (India)-ICE (I)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech Those who have completed section A or an equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
- B.tech/B.E Electronics and Communication completed or pursuing candidates
- Masters degree candidates in any branch of Science/Mathematics or computer application
- Third and Fourth year students / course completed candidates in intergrated master degree programmes
- Candidates who completed this course will get practice very well for Gate Exam
- Full knowledge on Concept
- Tips and Shortcuts to crack the Gate Exam